Building the Bridge Between a Good Today and a Better Tomorrow
Life, Accident & Supplemental Health Insurance
Why Choose Everett & Associates for Worksite Benefits?
In today’s economy of financial uncertainties, an insurance company with a proven record of stability and financial strength is more important than being a household name. Everett & Associates has insured thousands of middle-income families and we strive to provide more Americans with supplemental insurance coverage for many more years to come.
Have you ever called a company to speak with a live representative, only to press button after button using a robotic-voice automated system? At Everett & Associates, we value your time as a business owner and want you to get the service you need when you need it.
Our one‐on‐one service offers a state‐licensed insurance professional who:
- You can call directly, who will even come to your business when it’s convenient for you
- Will provide a FREE consultation to evaluate your insurance needs and show how a Section 125 Cafeteria Plan offers tax savings for you and your employees
- Will work directly with personnel who manages your company’s payroll and benefits administration
Access to a Variety of Benefits
We offer a wide range of supplemental insurance benefits:
- Final expenses
- Life insurance
- Critical illness
- Hospital confinement
Top reasons to provide access to life insurance benefits to your employees:
- Approximately 50 million households say they need more life insurance.
- Among individuals with life insurance, about 1 in 5 say that they do not have enough.
- Many (40 percent) do not know how much coverage they need and what type of life insurance to buy. Millennials in particular, nearly 6 in 10, feel this way.
Source: Facts of Life 2019 (https://www.limra.com/globalassets/limra/newsroom/fact-tank/fact-sheets/limras-facts-about-life-2019.pdf), LIMRA
Access to Optional Noninsurance Discount Program
For most small businesses – the majority having less than 10 employees, insurance premiums are 18% higher than that of large companies*. Changes in healthcare laws under the Affordable Care Act allow a tax credit for eligible small businesses if insurance is purchased through the State Exchange. Each State Exchange determines the eligibility requirements, so some businesses may not qualify for a tax credit.
We understand the cost constraints some employers may face in providing insurance benefits and offers a optional noninsurance discount program you can provide employees access to at no-cost.
*Healthcare Statistics: Small business and the healthcare crisis; Small Business Majority, 2014.
Get In Touch
Still have questions or concerns? Want to know how we can partner with your organization? Please contact us so we can further discuss your needs and the solutions we offer.